Sunday 2 January 2011

A new start, a new life!

As every year, I would like to promise to myself that this year will be different.

But it could be a very ridicoulous thing to say. In fact every new year is different, every new year we’re older and every new year must be special.

However, I wanna say you that this year I’ll do my best:

  • I wanna travel, but more than last year ( I went in Liguria and in Amsterdam)
  • I wanna spend money and buy only for special things
  • I wanna be a very good friend
  • I wanna find my prince
  • I wanna be elegant, every day, for every occasion

Well, these are my intentions for the new year for now…I’ll update you if I wanna add something!

So I wish you a sparkling 2011, rich in happyness, smiles, sweetness and love!

xoxo,

A.

DSCF5167

No comments:

Post a Comment