Friday 29 April 2011

Paris…en Italie!

I’m sorry for not being here writing for so much long. But I’d like to re-start to talk to the world about fashion. For myself, first of all!


And I’d also like to re-start from me, I wanna try to make my life better, taking more time, more moments for myself, taking care of me, for being happy, for appreciate all the little things of everyday. I hope I’ll do my best for do that, indeed I always say I’ll change in better, but every time it’s hard to realize what I have in mind, obviously! And now, thanks to the Royal love story that came true right today, everyone feels like being in a fairy tale where everything’s perfect, and where the prince charmin is real and marry the princess!


Now, There are some photos of a French fair that is going around Italy with tipical products, that I visited this week in Fermo (a city near mine).


Spices124Parfumes132140


Bon bons141


Soaps142


Baguettes144

2 comments:

  1. carinoooo iltuo blog!
    se ti va seguimi su blogger e farò lo stesso! a presto!
    http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Arianna,
    sono Sara digital pr di MEDIAHOOK (agenzia di comunicazione).
    Sto leggendo alcuni post del tuo blog e li trovo ironici e contemporanei :)
    Parigi ha uno stile sofisticato sempre e comunque e poi io ho un debole per le baguette (la foto mi ha messo in crisi :) ).
    Mi piacerebbe proporti una serie di iniziative pr, saresti interessata?
    mi trovi qua: s.mohamed@mediahook.it

    ReplyDelete